Dr Dave Martin is one of America’s Best Known Success Coaches.
Making The Rest of Your Life The Best of Your Life
I’m excited to be here, more excited than a worship leader at a skinny jeans sale. Dave Martin
- The difference between where you are and where you want to go is what you know. Wisdom, the Bible says, is the principle things.
- Only person who can motive you is you.
- Our personal development is vital.
- It doesn’t take a lot of keys, you don’t need a lot of keys to start your car just the right key.
- Heaven’s currency is faith, earth’s currency is time. Everything you have today you traded your time for. Everyone has 24 hours.
- I have 3 types of days. Result days, Prep days and Rest days.
- Result Days: 80% time spent on developing.
- Prep Days: plan for result days.
- Rest Days: “Tired eyes rarely see a bright future”
I never make important decisions when I’m tired. Donald Trump
4 Questions Leaders Should Ask In Life
- Why Not?:
- Why Not You?:
- Why Not Now?:
The greatest value in life is not what you get it’s what you become.
- Growth is not guaranteed:
- Growth today brings access tomorrow: Think about new ideas, stretch your thinking. Once your heart desires a destination your mind designs a route for you to get there.
- Growth is your responsibility: Our real fear should be not changing. Be teachable. You always invest in what you find valuable. (Three ways you can see yourself: you can see yourself how other people see you, you can see yourself how you see yourself, you can see yourself how God sees you.)
Never stay satisfied with your current accomplishments:
Wins just like losses are temporary:
Become a continual learner. (study in America found that current physicians are two years behind current learning because they are two busy working)
Find ways to apply what you learn: Act like the person you want to be.
The most important think to know is what to do next: James 1:22, Joshua 1:8
Principles of Jesus prepare us for life on earth.
- Responsibility: People who change the world start by changing themselves.